Friday, January 28, 2005

Casual Friday!

You know it's sad when the two things I look forward to most during the work week are the puzzles in Wednesday's company newsletter, and the opportunity to "dress down" on Casual Friday. I honestly think I put more time into what I will wear on Friday than any other day of the week.
It's, as George W. (pronounced dub-ya) would say, "it's hard work". Why is it even called casual friday? If you're gonna go to the extent of putting out the feeling that nobody cares what you wear today, then call it "whatever you feel like day". That way, I could come in wearing my shorts and T-shirt that I slept in and not have to go through that weekly ritual that I go through to find something "nice" but not too "nice". I sometimes wonder if I could get away with wearing the same type of outfit I wear during the rest of the week (dress pants, shirt and tie) but to make it slide into the "casual" sector by slipping over my Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon tee over it. Or maybe my usual work atire, only with my Brian Urlacher jersey as some type of sweater vest.
Who knows or cares...this fuckin job sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you might like to check out another blog...if you like knowing what people at work are doing with their day...
http://birddrop.blogspot.com

June 28, 2005 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home