Friday, June 24, 2005

Highlights of My Day

1. Slept in until 11:00 am
2. Managed to watch every judge show there is on TV
3. Daydreamed of taking over Judge Muilan's spot on the People's Court
4. Sent in my resume to the People's Court
5. Brought this months issue of Entrepreneur magazine with me to the pool to make it look like I'm self-employed and not unemployed
6. Felt fairly confident that I could have smoked the 10 year olds at the pool in a game of Marco Polo
7. Felt even more confident that their parents would have thought I was a peterass
8. Left a fart cloud in the elevator
9. Admitted to Jess that I have been secretly watching Dancing with the Stars
10. Regretted telling my sister she was ugly times infinity when I was 9

7 Comments:

Blogger C. Hedges said...

I always see Entrepreneur for sale at the office supply places. An excellent use for the magazine while poolside, especially on this 95 degree day!

Deliberate Chaos

June 24, 2005 11:45 AM  
Blogger NM said...

Nice post... I know how it feels... check my blog out sometime... www.blogsrnot4me.blogspot.com

waiting for your comments!!!

June 24, 2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger Xin said...

ha ha ~
funny casual day.

well, the 8th is a little bit disgusting though... :^P

June 24, 2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger NM said...

India is a very beautiful country... Rustic, Raw and immaculately colorful... It has a rich and varied cultural heritage... And a history we, Indians are proud of. I am basically a screenwriter and I have written nearly 50 feature scripts and made three short films.
Tell me more about you. Check my blog often and reccomend it to your friends... Also tell me if you know any film folks!

June 24, 2005 1:20 PM  
Blogger Myrtle Beach Dude said...

Do you ever think Judge Milian is hot? the commercial says she's the hottest judge on TV but she is just like a middle-aged lady.

But - compared to Judy....


I was going to
Learn Spanish in Costa Rica
but got sidetracked in Myrtle Beach. Now i speak fluent Redneck!

June 24, 2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger immixmarketer said...

Chesty:
You're hillarious dude.

June 25, 2005 12:12 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

Jess is kinda hot.

Don't bother checking out my blog cuz there's nothing there yet.

July 01, 2005 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home