Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Let's Have Another Go, Shall We?: Highlights of My Day

1. Wrote a letter to the person who invented "spooning" and thanked him for not calling it "akwardly cuddling"
2. Threw a glass inside a rock building.
3. Considered the potential increase in property value, should I decide to install a ball pit next to my dining room.
4. Had a dream that Andy Dick was my roommate
5. Immediately removed my posting on Craig's List for a roommate.
6. Had a Saturday night of heavy drinking..passed out..woke up refreshed in the middle of the night...15 minutes later, I realized it was 3:15 pm on Tuesday and I was in my coat closet.
7. While watching an episode of This Old House, wondered if Bob Villa ever "got really really creepy" with a young intern at the annual office Christmas party.
8. Wondered why the Big Bad Wolf didn't just pose as a 12 year old boy in a chat room, afterall, everyone knows the wise pig who built the brick house was a pervert, and surely would've left the garage door open.
9. Came to the mathematical conclusion that playing flippy cup increases your odds of getting laid by 45.94%
10. Let out a silent fart, to which a co-worker shortly afterward said, "Why does it smell like somebody is baking cookies and lighting off fireworks in here?"

Okay...I think I'm back...Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm back.

Digg!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see your back!! Love the post.

July 18, 2007 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the only blog I regularly check and I'm SO glad to see you are back! You really highlight my work day with your humor. :)

July 18, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

awesome! hooray!

July 18, 2007 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see you took my advice and started blogging again. haha.

July 18, 2007 10:54 PM  
Blogger The Mutant said...

You're back, I'm back, Looks like we're all back... And if you read that first sentence while your drunk I'm going to look like a total fucking racist, but I'm not.

Good to see you've made a triumphant return Brian. I look forward to lots and lots more unscheduled madness, insanity and hilarity - and be warned ifs I don't git none I'ma gunna come arfta ya!

July 18, 2007 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God or whoever your back. My life has been so empty with out you...

it will be another 6 months before you post again wont it....

July 19, 2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger SPK said...

SHAAAAAAYYYNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE! Come baaaaaack SHAYNNNNNEEEEEEE!

Don't tease us.

July 19, 2007 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!! I was about to confess my obsession to Post Secret.
Glad you're back.

July 20, 2007 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo - you're back!

July 20, 2007 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew it six more months...

July 31, 2007 6:35 AM  
Blogger San Ford said...

great job. glad you're back!

August 09, 2007 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home