Thursday, December 06, 2007

Highlights of My Day: Preparing my 2008 New Years Resolutions

1. Avoid infomercial offers...especially ones where the host has an English accent.
2. Learn to speak in African click.
3. Make a new friend and never call them by their real name...ever.
4. Tell my co-workers that I always wear long sleeve shirts to cover up my gang tattoo.
5. Track down my pen-pal from 3rd grade..write a letter that simply says "WTF?"




I hope everyone is doing well...it's been a busy year, thus the lack of posts, but hey, I'm sure you found something else to read...so go screw yourselves.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i missed your posts!
you better be back.

December 10, 2007 11:04 PM  
Blogger Carlyjayjay said...

Huh, how 'bout that. I haven't visited here for awhile --well over a year, anyway-- and I happened across a link to The Casual Friday a few days ago. Looks like my timing was just right! Welcome home. Good to know you're writing again.

December 11, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger TexasGal said...

Can you add 6. Post funny sh*t to my blog at least once a week?

December 11, 2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger The Mutant said...

About bloody time you got back into it. I mean a random hiatus is one thing, but I've re-establshed my link to your site and I don't want to disappoint my loyal fan, err I mean fans.

Here's to a 2008 filled with hilarious posts, and those styrofoam beans that everything comes packed in!

Cheers!

December 14, 2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger catastrophe girlfriend said...

Hooray! I missed your musings.

December 16, 2007 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home