Thursday, June 30, 2005

To my readers

Andy: To copy my blog...hey, it's a free country, so do as you please, just don't follow me around, because then we will have the same blogs...oh yeah..and don't be such a deuchebag either...that may help your blog get more readers.

Teresa: Making babies looks like fun...I'll be in touch.

Kasi: I would've said something to the lady, but I was too mesmerized by the size of her sheppards balls.

lcrocks: Sorry about the time thing, I never fill in that section of the blog..so whatever shows up is what you get. What does lcrocks stand for??

5 Comments:

Blogger Rufus McCain said...

The Chicago River
Makes me shiver
Even when it's as hot
As fried liver.

July 01, 2005 12:53 AM  
Blogger Steve-o said...

Your blog rules, I have it linked to mine so I can read something funny and worthwhile. I'm not like a stalker or weirdo or anything. LOL. Thanks for keeping me laughing. Sweet!

July 01, 2005 7:01 AM  
Blogger da buttah said...

damnit i-moan backwards, you're cheating on me with HIM?

good call, he's hot. enjoy the baby making :)

July 01, 2005 8:15 AM  
Blogger One who tries said...

Read your blog for the first time today. One word, hilarious. If you're not currently employed as a comedy writer of some sort you should seriously consider a change of career. Thanks for making me laugh.

July 01, 2005 10:50 AM  
Blogger nixthings said...

who the 'eck is Dora the bloody explorer???

Your blog is so cute, and your picture so funny I might just meet your wishlist requirements sometime...

(prob not, but it'd be cool,hey?)

July 15, 2005 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home